Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Items: Stock Inventory

Contributing User

6Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Contributing User

Would be greta if MYOB live had stock inventory and ordering. Would save a lot of time having to use a seperate ptogram just for stock control

Current Status: Coming Soon
Last Changed: February 2022

Hi @Hootyman I am pleased to announce that we are running an early adopters program for inventory management MYOB Business, you can access the expression of interest here: https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Business-Essentials-Sales/Expression-of-Interest-Inventory-Management-feature/td-p/742977

8 Comments
StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

Accolade
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

Please allow the importation of stock quantites.

fadi
1 Post
Cover User

there should be away of having some sort inventory on essentials, for example if i buy 10 apples from a supplier, sell 9 my balance is 1 apple. that way i can track stock, proformance and be able to kinda predict future supply.

currently i have to go through all the invoices every month to find; types of items sold, balance of items, items supplied, individual sales and purchases of items. its painful Smiley Sad 

jeffrw
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Enabling inventory control after purchase and sale entries have been done

Simon_G
1 Post
Cover User

Essentials needs an Inventory function.
For the price I pay for Essentials, I can think of two alternatives that include an inventory function. I just want to track stock levels, and have stock movement accounted for automatically in accounts.

I've had 25 days of a 30 day trial with MYOB Essentials, and have decided on Intuit. They have an easy-to-use inventory feature, with a good level of detail. Plus more features, for example easy accounting for merchant fees - a pain to do in Essentials if you have hundreds of transactions every month.

I would even spring for Accountright if it were available on a mac. It's not.

What I want to see is a cloud-based Accountright. The MYOB interface is my favourite, but there are simply not enough features on Essentials. I'm really disappointed. There's so much to like about MYOB, but just not enough features for what I need.

A simple inventory feature would get me across the line. Thanks!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

brunob
MYOB Product Manager
39 Posts
MYOB Product Manager

Hi @Hootyman I am pleased to announce that we are running an early adopters program for inventory management MYOB Business, you can access the expression of interest here: https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Business-Essentials-Sales/Expression-of-Interest-Inventory-Manage...

brunob
MYOB Product Manager
39 Posts
MYOB Product Manager

Hi @Hootyman I am pleased to announce that Inventory is now part of MYOB Business, more information here: https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/myob/Inventory+items+and+services