Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Payroll detailed - By individual employee

Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

I recently had a request for a report showing an individual employees, hours worked, gross and nett wages by Centrelink Australia.  There doesn't appear to be a facility to supply these details therefore I had to supply individual payslips.  As a requirement by Government Departments in both Australia and New Zealaand I feel it needs to be available.  I am currently using the AccountRight ACE/MYOB payroll in New Zealand where these reports are available.  I have also used Cashflow Manager in Australia where they were also available.

"Individual Employee Reports"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2021

Hi Everyone

The Payroll Activity Detail report available in MYOB Essentials will allow the user to select an individual employee or collection or all employees.

Note: This reporting change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

4 Comments
Tommo
3 Posts
Cover User

A couple of ideas:

1. Is it possible to specify a transaction amount of transaction range ($i.e $50 to $80, or <$400) to specify which transactions you'd like to be caught by the rule?

2. When coding transactions in the bank feeds screen it would be very handy to be able to tell which actual rule was applying to the matched transaction? That way if the rule wasn't doing as you had hoped you would know which one it was to go and fix it.

3. Further to the above, when managing the rules, it would be good to see additional columns perhaps showing which account the individual rules were coded to go to. Right now I have a rule which has been coded by someone else to go straight into GST rec'd which is causing problems for obvious reasons...

4. Finally, there would be occasions that multiple rules were being applied to one transaction. There is currently no way to identify which rules those are so that you could add/change details to make them unique so that only the one that you wanted would apply.

Tom

verjackson
1 Post
User

We have 2 employees who are currently involved in work/residency visa applications. Every 3 months we need to send their Immigration Officer a detailed Payroll Advice for that period.

I have just migrated form Account Edge pro to Essentilas and can no longer generate such a report. The only option being to send them 12 individual payslips. There is an idividual report option but it totals the specific period of pay and they will not accept this  Smiley Sad

Cafe_66
5 Posts
User

in MYOB Essentials there is no option to report on an individual employee, it would ideal to have a Print option on the EMPLOYEES screen next to Status that would enable the user to print their YTD GROSS, TAX and SUPER on selected employees

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Payroll Activity Detail report available in MYOB Essentials will allow the user to select an individual employee or collection or all employees.

Note: This reporting change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.