Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Items: Report of transactions for items

Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hello,

There is another suggestion I'd like to make.

The ability to print off a report that shows the transactions for selected items for a selected period would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Reg.

"Live Accounts Items"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2018

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to produce a Sales by item report, which will list the number of items sold over a period for the selected items for the required period. This report can be created via Reports>>All reports>>Sales reports>>Sales by item. 

3 Comments
Kym__Yeoward
Ultimate Partner
1,690 Posts
Ultimate Partner

See Reports - Items - Sales Details and Analyse Sales

71burger
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yeah, thanks, but I'd already seen that one.  And sorry, I should have specified - it's the expenses/purchases that I need the report for.  We purchase fuel and claim it by the litre for our Diesel Fuel Rebate, therefore I need a report that shows the item transactions per period specified.  Currently I can achieve this with the software program, but not liveaccounts.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to produce a Sales by item report, which will list the number of items sold over a period for the selected items for the required period. This report can be created via Reports>>All reports>>Sales reports>>Sales by item.