Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

My Businesses: Group businesses together

Trusted Partner

82Posts

72Kudos

4Solutions

82 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia

G'day,

I would like to see the ability in the LiveAccounts/Essentials Admin Centre to move clients into groups that we make.  It's quickly becoming clear to me that we are going to have a long list of clients to scroll through and if we could lump clients together under our own common criteria that would make life a lot easier!

"LiveAccounts/Essentials Admin Centre"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the great idea Shane. As your company grows and your customer and supplier numbers increase, I can certainly see the number of cards could start becoming a time consuming process to manage. We would love to hear what other users think. If you would like to be able to categories your cards further, please show your support with a vote.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages