Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Ability to set size of logo

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
User

My logo is much longer than it is higher.. When I upload my logo it prints on the invoice very small (4.5cm x 1.8cm) on the top right courner and looks absolutely ridiculous! I am having to print a seperate header on the invoice first and I dont email invoices to my customers as it looks unprofessional and it is embarrassing! 

To look decent on the invoice and fill in all that white space, it would need to be around 12.5cm x 2.5cm.

I cant be the only person having this issue, any logo that isnt almost square will run into this problem..

You state logo must be no more than 510 pixels wide by 264 pixels high.. The finished logo at those dimensions differ depending if its created at 75dpi or 300dpi.

Can something be done about this? Its a visual world! Invoices need to look professional too!

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Thank you all for your votes and comments for this idea. Invoice logo in Essentials Accounting has been improved, you can now set the logo postion and size, and the ability to user a full width header image. 

9 Comments
Kieren
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree. I haven't uploaded my logo yet but  I suspect I am going to have the same issues. 

You need to be able locate this in a header box, or be able to choose a template that will work with this type of logo.

Stugo
1 Post
User

Hi there,

A couple of things for the future wish list please.

1. Can we increase or user select a larger size for invoice logos.

2. Can we please have a date field in the invoice templates.

3. Can we add an "insert line" feature into the invoice templates maybe under the edit tab.

Looking forward to 'em!

Thanks and cheers,

Stugo.

Shane-b
4 Posts
User

WTH, come on MYOB.. You take our money, but cant respond to simple questions!!!

How many people have square logos? Just as many people will have rectangular logos!!!

I have tried to talk to MYOB many times via phone regarding this issue.. I have spoken to sales, technical support and your forum.. I have also layed a complaint.. Not to mension waiting for hours at a time for someone at MYOB to pick up the phone.

If you are going to take our money, maybe you could pick up your game and give some decent customer support!!!

DClare
4 Posts
Cover User

I agree with both points 1 & 2.  Have just registered for MYOB Essentials & it was one of the first things I noticed that the logo looks too small & there was no date field to put against a line item.

Emile
2,626 Posts
Former Staff

Emile
2,626 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Shane-b 

I see your logo isn't printing on the invoice how you want it to. I understand the importance of professional looking invoices and I have passed this on for the developers to look at.

I encourage others that have been affected by this to add their votes and comments too.

Shane-b
4 Posts
User

Hi,

Yet another month has passed by and still no change or update? How hard can it possibly be to make a simple change allowing logos of different shapes and sizes to display at a decent size within the invoice header?

Disappointed such simple issues are not addressed in timely manner!

Shane-b
4 Posts
User

Hi,

Still no headway on this? Smiley Sad I cant be the only person who has their logo appearing as a tiny image at the top left of the invoice?

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your votes and comments for this idea. Invoice logo in Essentials Accounting has been improved, you can now set the logo postion and size, and the ability to user a full width header image.