MYOB Essentials

MYOB LIVE customised forms and templates ... my way!

mrsbegg
5 Posts
Cover User

Please can we have the ability to customise our forms, invoices and statements etc? I want to be able to include my logo on my statements. I'd love to be able to add to my invoices a paypal (or other) web address for people wanting to pay by credit card. I'd like to be able to change the wording on emailed invoices. Arrrgh. So frustrating!

Current Status: Under consideration

Last Changed: January 2014

Thanks for the great idea. Anyone else who would like to see additional customisation, PayPal and credit card payment options added to invoices, please cast your vote on this idea.

69 Comments
g00st0rybr0
1 Post
Cover User

I am so glad I opted for the 30 day free version..........there is no way our company will utilise an accounting package that does not offer customisable invoive templates. Its 2016 MYOB and from what I can see this request was originally made back in 14. 

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,333 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi Lyn,

Thank you for your suggestion. The ability to customise forms has been suggested here, therefore I've merged your suggestion here.

Please feel free to provide more details regarding what exactly you'd like to customise for invoices and quotes. 

FHChats
8 Posts
Cover User

I was just revisiting this and I see that I first commented on this issue in 2014. MYOB, please tell me you are planning on making invoices customisable some time soon!

Every time I get an invoice from someone with Xero I sigh at how professional it looks and wonder whether we should switch systems. I feel at the very least we should be able to have a list of fields that can be included or excluded on the invoice - the main one for me being the customer contact name. I also feel it should be possible to choose which columns appear in the detail section.

Can you please let me know if any effort is being put into this area?

Flaxworx
3 Posts
Cover User

Has this been resolved in any way since 2 years ago? I am currently in the same position and it is frustrating that I can't use the system to its full potential since I designed my invoices and quotes 8 years ago and they look good but now I can't customise the MYOB ones.. so I am essentially still using my old ones - kinda defeats the purpose of a accounting software...

MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,224 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi there @FHChats and @Flaxworx,

This idea is definitely one of our more popular ones suggested for MYOB Essentials. Please do note that we are working with the development teams to try and bring some of our more popular ideas to fruition. We do understand that this idea has been circulating for a while, and unfortunately we do not have a timeframe as to when this is expected to be delivered. We are, however, completely with you in hoping to be able to offer the ability to customise templates in MYOB Essentials in the near future.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support

Suzieanne
1 Post
Cover User

A receipt template is needed.  

AMF
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi Team

Re: Invoice template (& imagine probably applies to quotes as well, perhaps other doc's?)

Please can a quick amendment be made to the disclaimer applied to the Goods and Sevices Invoice layout, so it reads "...goods and/or services..." instead of just "...goods..."?

Kind regards,

Anita

LoveLee
1 Post
Cover User

At least could you please enable us to add a text line to the invoices without any dollar amount.  I need to provide a work description on my invoices and then items charged.

fuzzguard
4 Posts
Cover User

How has this product been out for over 5 years without this feature?  Shame on you MYOB!!  Where is our customization????