Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Produce PAYG payment summaries

Contributing Cover User

6Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I am trailing Live accounts for the payroll section only. When looking at the PAYG Summary report is prints a page out with figures so you can write out the PAYG Summary. I haven't written them out since the dark ages. I been told that you will now be able to send the emdupe file to ATO, why can't you print PAYG Summaries out as well.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Thank you all for your interest in this feature. 

The ability of creating payment summaries EMPDUPE file has been implemented in Essentials Accounting for a while. As such, we are closing this idea thread. 

4 Comments
StephenL
MYOB Staff
584 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that the new PAYG payment summary system will be available in LiveAccounts at the end of June. It will allow you to electronically send the PAYG payment summaries to the ATO and print out the summaries for your employees.

StephenL
MYOB Staff
584 Posts
MYOB Staff

raZorTT
3 Posts
Cover User

Excellent Thanks for letting us know Stephen

Cheesr

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your interest in this feature. 

The ability of creating payment summaries EMPDUPE file has been implemented in Essentials Accounting for a while. As such, we are closing this idea thread.