MYOB Essentials

Payroll Summary that shows how much has been paid to the ATO and Super funds

Experienced Cover User Fizzkid
64 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

The current payroll summary does not show how much has been paid to the ATO by way of PAYG payment, nor does it show how much has been paid  to super funds.

I.E. there does not appear to be any link between the payroll and the actual banking transactions.

Current Status: Under consideration

Hi Fizzkid, I am not certain we can accurately allocate a PAYG payment when paid with a BAS, however we could add more information to a payment on the report. Thanks Richard Puffe MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager

3 Comments
Super Partner JenPerram
458 Posts
Super Partner

HI Fizzkid,

I am not an expert in Live Accounts however I have not seen any of the myob product range produce this type of report.  If you need to know this type of information you should be looking at the liability accounts that you have within live accounts.

Experienced Cover User Fizzkid
64 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks Jen,

Maybe that is because the other systems are geared towards accountants, and I am not an accountant and my business is too small to afford an accountant, and I am guessing this product is sort of designed for people like me...  It would be nice to see relevant information in the one place, as I can't find an item called liability accounts in Live Accounts and I am an ageing earth scientist who has no desire to try an reprogram my brain.

Former Staff Richard_Puffe
112 Posts
Former Staff
Hi Fizzkid, I am not certain we can accurately allocate a PAYG payment when paid with a BAS, however we could add more information to a payment on the report. Thanks Richard Puffe MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager