Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payslips: Show the annual leave accrual since anniversary (NZ)

Experienced Cover User

21Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

21 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi,

Is there a way to print holiday accruals on the pay slip?  I have an employee current on annual leave -4.6 hours with an anniversay date in July.  The current accruing hours are 127.71.  

Paylip shows annual leave available -4.6 hours.

It would be good if you could show both these amounts on the payslip, to avoid staff asking "how much leave have I got?".

Thanks in advance.

Rachel

"Holiday pay due"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2020

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will show both the Annual leave available and Estimated annual leave accrued since anniversary values on payslips generated for New Zealand businesses.

4 Comments
HartnellDec
2 Posts
User

My staff want to be able to see their actual holiday pay entitlement displayed on their payslip.  It currently only shows available leave, but not accured leave.  They want a combined total to show their actual leave available each week.  Their available leave only changes at their anniversary date.  

Wendy_H
8 Posts
Cover User

Payslips currenty show the hours of Annual Leave owed, and sick pay days if the tick has been applied in Payroll setup. Would it be possible to also have the option of showing Accrued Leave hours on the payslips

kellynz
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Every few months this comes up for me. It's a contentious issue with my staff and i am sick and tired of trying to explain why a negative amount shows in the annual leave available part of the payslip. 

Printing out the leave summary report does not help as the red negative amounts confuse them further. I have staff that get quite snickity about it as if its my fault, and its like they think I'm ripping them off on leave.

I've been asking for this for years!!! can you please at least give us a way to take it off the payslips if you won't add on the total accrued and remaining hours leave like on the leave report - it would save so many arguements and headaches.   I'm so over it, I'm looking into other products - all for one little niggly thing that should be a simple fix.

For those who have the same problem - my only way around it is to print all the payslips, white out the leave line altogether, and then scan and email them.

Pain in the neck, but forces staff just to ask me what leave they have available.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will show both the Annual leave available and Estimated annual leave accrued since anniversary values on payslips generated for New Zealand businesses.