Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Print envelope with invoice

Experienced Cover User

27Posts

63Kudos

0Solutions

27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi

I use MYOB essentials and an essential item has been missed. Its not often that I do this but I find it more with older people that they do not have email and I have to create and print an invoice and hand write the envelope or use Excel where I have a printing template setup.

When you press print on the invoice you should have the option to print an envelope which would also print the return addrerss and logo on the front of it.

"Printing envelopes from with in an invoice"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages