MYOB Essentials

Remittance Advice

EventfullyYours
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

75 Comments
JLKvic1
1 Post
Cover User

I have been searching for this feature - unsure if it exsists currently or not. I would like to be able to generate a remittance advice and email it to the supplier for the payments being made. 

Also, the ability to generate an ABA file with these payments would also be great. 

If this already exsists, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Contributing Cover User 27menisam051987
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

i deal contractor whenever i payment a payment a have to use exel to create a proper remittance double job for me

Contributing Cover User 27menisam051987
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

customise invoice template would like to have this same as the old version

Contributing Cover User sincityrims
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Me too please!

melindas76
2 Posts
Cover User

Please make it a priority to be able to create a remittance advice to email to suppliers.

This will make payments much more streamlined.