Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
DHillier77
1 Post
Cover User

I would like to see added to MYOB Essentials the facility to pay supplier invoices electronically in bulk (as with payroll), and also to automatically produce Remittance Advice.  I recently moved across from MYOB Account Right and miss these features.

Ablecrete
7 Posts
Cover User

Why has this not become a function yet?  Please advise if this is going to become available soon or not as I am seriously getting tired of things needing to be upgraded and not available like the Balance Sheet report when reporting on a cash basis.

Torst70
2 Posts
Cover User

This is a joke!! Come on MYBO!! Listen to your customers!!!!

Carrie72
1 Post
Cover User

REmittance slips are very important and many businesses require this with payment. Please make this a priority.

Polytherm
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi all moderators, could someone please update us users when this will be implemented.

As can be seen with the repeated plees for it to be included in MYOB Essentials, many users require this most basic of functions; and it has been 'Under Consideration' for almost four years now! Has the person doing the consideration maybe moved on since then and no-one has noticed that no-one is now considering this request?

Kim_Smith85
2 Posts
Cover User

How disappointing, I have just done my first payment to a supplier and went looking for the 'email remittance' button.

I thought MYOB has been around for years, this is why we left XERO years ago with another business, no remittance is just plain unacceptable.

Please Please surely it's not that hard to implement?

BastilleWines
4 Posts
Cover User

I agree this option is ESSENTIAL for all businesses!!! We're in 2017 and to have to manually create a remittance advice is just annoying!

Damon_P
5 Posts
Cover User

"Waiter, my soup is cold!"

Steve_Waters
7 Posts
Cover User

These guys have lost their customer focus and ability to keep up with the market.

AussieTrucker
2 Posts
Cover User

Absolutely essential.