Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
JLKvic1
3 Posts
Cover User

I have been searching for this feature - unsure if it exsists currently or not. I would like to be able to generate a remittance advice and email it to the supplier for the payments being made. 

Also, the ability to generate an ABA file with these payments would also be great. 

If this already exsists, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

27menisam051987
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

i deal contractor whenever i payment a payment a have to use exel to create a proper remittance double job for me

27menisam051987
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

customise invoice template would like to have this same as the old version

sincityrims
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

Me too please!

melindas76
4 Posts
Cover User

Please make it a priority to be able to create a remittance advice to email to suppliers.

This will make payments much more streamlined.

ian_b
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I am a new user to MYOB Essentials.  I picked MYOB over other bookkeeping platforms as I thought it had been around for a long time and would have all ther bugs ironed out.

I am surprised that MYOB Essentials does not seem to have a Remittance Advice function.  I insist on this advice from my customers as would ideally provide the same to my suppliers.  A Remittance Advice function would save me additional administration.

PJMBUILD
2 Posts
Cover User

I am unsure why MYOB wouldnt have the ability to generate a remittance advice standard. How does MYOB think companies would let a supplier know they have paid if we cannot produce some sort of a receipt.

I'm a bit dissapointed that this feature is not available and i hope that in the very near future it is corrected.

Surveyor188
3 Posts
Cover User

I would love to be able to email a remittance from myob esssential, after paying a supplier

Busygirlange
Experienced Cover User
56 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We quite often have to hold back retention monies on some payments made to sub contractors....a remittance advice would save me having to produce a seperate excel spreadsheet that i email them each month, once I have made payment to them.

Infact it could be as simple as adding an email option at the end of the pay bills process. 

Royale
6 Posts
Cover User

Being able to generate remittance advice in Esssentials would be good too