Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
beadles
2 Posts
User

I think it should have the ability to send remittances to suppliers.  My suppliers dont know what I am paying them as there isn't any documentation to follow. 

Sue0908
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

There is an option to email/print remittance advices in the purchase screen.

Sue

baroness
1 Post
Cover User

I can't find the option to email/print remittances for suppliers in MyobLive?

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your suggestion. We would be happy to consider this as a feature to be added in a future release of LiveAccounts. It would be great to get an idea of the demand for this by the rest of the community, so if you would like to see this added please remember to vote and comment.
troppogirl
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

I would like to ask for a function within MYOB Essentials for Remittance Advices to send to Suppliers.

So far I've tried screen shots to send, but they only show half the page when there are many invoice transactions.

Suppliers like to be able to apply payments against their invoices which closely match the customer's records in order to to be able to accurately keep records. I've tried several reports and not found any of them entirely suitable.

By the way, thank you for fixing up the drop down box functions for Suppliers and Customers to choose from. It's so much better.

Louise Atherton

ism
4 Posts
Cover User

This is a big frutstration that i can not sent out remittance advices to my suppliers. Please advise if this is still being considered

RebeccaNotley
1 Post
User

Hi,

I have recently moved over from Account Right Plus and are new to the Essentials Package and would also like to be able to send/print Remittance Advices to my suppliers from MYOB Essentials.

I have gone thorugh the supplier reports and can't seem to find anything suitable to send through. Has this been addressed yet?

Rebecca

BlackKnight
1 Post
User

It would be great if there was a remittance advice for MYOB Essentials

MFLauren
4 Posts
User

A Remittance Advice would be a wonderful asset for MYOB to develop however these also needs to include the essentials of the supplier invoice number.

The sooner the better. 

vision123
1 Post
User

A Remittance Advice really is an 'essential' for a business and should be an included function in MYOB Essentials.

Can you please confirm if there is a date that we can expect this function to be consider?