Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Bulk send emails

Cover User

5Posts

31Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

Please make available bulk emailing of invoices.  This is a must. I send large amounts of invoices and doing it individually is way to time consuming and would be a deal breaker for using this programe.

Cheers

Joyce

'Sending Bulk Invoice Emails"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Once an invoice has been selected within the Invoices window the Email button will appear at the top of the list allowing for bulk emailing of invoices to customers.

24 Comments
hrn
3 Posts
Cover User

I have the same issue. Have been on the phone with MYOB support team and it has been very difficult.

Doing the Mary goes around with me. Have you got your problem  fixed?

Finalclean
5 Posts
Cover User

No not yet

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Finalclean & @hrn

Currently MYOB Essentials doesn't allow for bulk emailing, only bulk printing. To bulk print a series of invoices go to Sales>>Invoices and select the chosen transactions then select Print button (bottom left of the window). Emailing does need to be done by click into the individual invoice and selecting the email option.

However in saying that I would encourage other users that would like to see this idea included in possible future updates to vote and comment, if required, for this idea.

John_P
43 Posts
Former Staff

In Essentials Accounting it would be great to be able to Bulk email invoices to clients from the Invoices screen.

Would this be possible?

1Mastercorp
5 Posts
Cover User

Bulk emailing would save us an hour per month-12 hours per annum in bookeeper wages.

We have about 200 regular customers that get the same invoice every month as it is an ongoing contract. 

You can bulk email statements-why not invoices?

I'm voting for this one

comcon
6 Posts
User

Me too!!!!

IndroScoutGroup
1 Post
Cover User

Definitely a need for us! We send our invoices to all of our scout group members at once on regular occasions. I've seen this done in much cheaper packages so dont understand why it isnt in MYOB already! 

RHINO18
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This is a major issue along with emailing statements. 

To email at POS is very slow and means exiting sale after emailing then finding sales again and going back in then printing a POD for customer signing, all while customer is waiting.

We do approx 100 sales a day and bulk emailing is slower than posting. 

This isssue needs adressing urgently as we and no doubt many other users have more and more clients only accepting invoices and statements via email.

We are now at the point of looking at alternative software packages

Bruce  

RHINO18
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This is a major issue along with emailing statements. 

To email at POS is very slow and means exiting sale after emailing then finding sales again and going back in then printing a POD for customer signing, all while customer is waiting.

We do approx 100 sales a day and bulk emailing is slower than posting. 

This isssue needs adressing urgently as we and no doubt many other users have more and more clients only accepting invoices and statements via email.

We are now at the point of looking at alternative software packages

Bruce  

DanceXtreme
1 Post
Cover User

It would be so more efficient to be able to send invoices in bulk. I need to be able to send out overdue invoices much more quickly than what I am currently doing by having to enter each one and send individually. Thankyou.