Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay bills: Default to account set up

Cover User

2Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

Hello,

I'm sure like me, most people prefer to spend the least amount of time processing invoices and payments. So here are a few ideas that could help most people get the job done quicker.

When paying bills, it would be great if I could set the default account the payment is coming from so I don't have to select it every single time.

It would also be advantageous to have a Pay all button so I don't have to enter the payment figure when I am paying the full amount.

When in the general journal, it would be great if the tab button would actually tab correctly. Right now its pretty useless.

Thats it for now.

Thanks

Geoff 

"Speed up payment process"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2021

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to set up their own linked accounts through Accounting>>Manage linked accounts. With here users can set a default bank account for paying bills which will be the default bank account in the Create supplier payment window.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

3 Comments
RJC
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Would be good to have a Default bank acct in Essentials when payments are taken so that you dont have to select it each and every time 

NgnMotel
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree JAMANAGEMENT

When you process pay bills, make the From Account: automated to a certain account number.

Most people pay from the same account every payment. Perhaps make it a rule option?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to set up their own linked accounts through Accounting>>Manage linked accounts. With here users can set a default bank account for paying bills which will be the default bank account in the Create supplier payment window.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.