Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Subject line for invoices and quotes

dc8
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

31Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

31 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be awesome if you could add a summary / subject line field to quotes and invoices, and have this available as a data field to use in emails, so I can easily track my sent invoices that are CC'd to my email account. It's the one feature I miss since transferring from Saasu.

"Subject lines for invoices and quotes"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Thank you very much for your suggestion @dc8 

Anyone who also wish to see a summary/subject field for quotes and invoices, as well as including this field when emailing please cast your vote and/or leave comments here.

8 Comments
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your suggestion @dc8 

Anyone who also wish to see a summary/subject field for quotes and invoices, as well as including this field when emailing please cast your vote and/or leave comments here.

DanielandAshley
3 Posts
User
Yes please
drawcard
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

To add to this, it would also be great to have the Invoice / Quote summary page to show subject lines, so we can differentiate more between items (eg if I have 20 invoices sent to Client X, I can only tell them apart by quote / invoice ID and the total amount.)

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the additional suggestion @dc8 It would indeed to be a handy reporting option, I have shared it with the relevant team.

For anyone else wish to see this option, please keep the votes and comments coming.

ppsmith
9 Posts
User

I changed from Xero to MYOB and this is a feature that I miss.  I work as a consultant however alot of my work is for one firm.  It would be great for a subject/summary line to also be included when viewing invoices so I don't have to open each one individually if I am looking for a particular invoice.  I have now started to keep an Excel spreadsheet with the invoice number and a subject for ease of reference but this isn't ideal.  

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @ppsmith

Thank you for the additional feedback I have shared your comments with the team. Anyone who would like to see this in future upgrades please comment and vote. 

mrsolo33
2 Posts
User

Yes, an editable field just below customer details would be very useful.

tarnyb
4 Posts
User

It would be good if there was the option to put a Title on an invoice. I am a graphic designer previously using AccountEdge Pro and I was able to use the Comments field as an area where I could put a title above the description to clearly state what each invoice was for and I could also bold this field for it to stand out.