Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

YourPay: Ability to enter breaks

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User

I've posted this in the other section as well. There really should be a place in the timesheet for breaks. IT seems like a  bit of an oversight. All the data from the timesheet is automatically entered into payroll, but you have to go in and adjust the figures anyway to take into account the break times. 

"Timesheets and Breaks"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2016

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for this idea and for your votes. We're glad to say that we've implemented the ability for an employee to add in their unpaid breaks on YourPay. Employees can now put in their shift details and any unpaid breaks that they took during the shift.

Regards,

Suja

@RachelFH, @MathewBragg, @Supaview, @Cloughy and @Morph

3 Comments
MathewBragg
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

I second this, employees dont want to be clocking in & out mutliple times a day to record their shifts. Much easier if there was a break adjustment and can be set to any time. EG my client's employees take 30 minute lunch breaks each day, be ideal if the system automatically adjusted the total hours to payable hours when importing the timesheets.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for this idea and for your votes. We're glad to say that we've implemented the ability for an employee to add in their unpaid breaks on YourPay. Employees can now put in their shift details and any unpaid breaks that they took during the shift.

Regards,

Suja

@RachelFH, @MathewBragg, @Supaview, @Cloughy and @Morph

TPCNZ
2 Posts
User

Agreed. This feature needs to be added ASAP. Also would be great if we could choose our time period for the start and finish of the timesheet. Our pay week runs Tuesday to Monday not Monday to Sunday.