Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Timesheets on Essentials plus employee access to enter their time

ces
User

5Posts

96Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
Australia

I know the addition of timesheet to the payroll function idea has already been submitted to be added to essentials which would be great I am waiting for the feature to be added!!

To entend on this It would be great if employees could each be given a login for limited access to view their own timesheets only and enter in their time. I know this is a feature Xero offer.

In addition if this was implimented it would be great if it was brought out as a feature on the Myob onthego app for employees to easily access would make payroll a breeze!!

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2017

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. Timesheets are now available through the mobile web application MYOB YourPay, you can invite employees to enter their hours. More details and instructions can be found on this Online Help article:

Employee timesheets and payslips with YourPay

3 Comments
Cam04
1 Post
Cover User

Ditto.  This would be a great feature to have on Essentials

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Cam04

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting you can show your support for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. Timesheets are now available through the mobile web application MYOB YourPay, you can invite employees to enter their hours. More details and instructions can be found on this Online Help article:

Employee timesheets and payslips with YourPay