Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Add individual amounts but show combined/total amount to customer

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User

Hi

just wondering if there is a way in keeping individual pricing on quotes & invoices then ticking a button so that the client only views the overall total price, gst & total inclusive of GST?  I am a landscaper and if i show individual prices it is an opportunity for my opposition to work out by charges.  I still would like to keep the individual prices on MYOB for my record and workings out.

I used a quoting program which included this option prior to MYOB.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Shaun

"button to keep individual prices private from clients"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
BMR
Trusted Cover User
25 Posts
Trusted Cover User

customise a new tax inclusive invoice form and save as "OUR QUOTES" - remove the price collumns. when  you select which form to send, select the quote form

Moonshadow
3 Posts
User

Hi BMR

Thank you for your response.

Just spoke to Support who advised me customerised invoices & quote forms are not available on MYOB Essentials.  However if there are enough clients who ask for the same abilities then the programers may decide to change this icloud program.  So please spread the word.

Cheers M

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages