Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Overwrite the Gross values on pay

Partner

40Posts

10Kudos

1Solutions

40 Posts
Partner

Due to the 2 decimal rounding amounts in Live accounts, i am finding it very difficult to post past payroll information.  The payroll i have is very specific and i have it calculated on a spreadsheet just to make sure all the amounts are correct.  Was using version 19 plus for the payroll, but client has requested onsite bookkeeping which i am doing, but is using apple mac, so Live accounts was the only option as accountant or myself would not be able to access the file using myob account right on the cloud.  is there a possiblitily that the gross amount can be overwritten just like in all the other MYOB versions?  that would make it perfect.

thanks

Dianna

"gross amounts overwritten"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your suggestion, being able to manually set information like this is something that we are happy to look into and consider adding in with a future update. Other users, please remember to vote to show your support if you'd like to see this added into LiveAccounts.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages