Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank transactions: Include option to open Take Payments window (application of discount)

14Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
User
Australia

Hi there,

I would really appreciate it if the "Match to an invoice, expense" on Bank transactions should show an ACTIVE LINK to "Process customer payment" " screen, or to the invoice itself, and therefore the "make a payment" button. I offer a discount to customers who pay invoices in full before a certain date. Often this is fiddly to process as MYOB essentials will often automatically reconcile those transactions, and I have to find them, un-match them, go around to make a payment with discount, come back and match them again. It would be so nice to have this process more streamlined. 

Thanks,

Ellen

""Match to an invoice, expense" on Bank transactions should show an ACTIVE LINK to "make a payment" screen."

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2021

Hi Everyone

When matching bank transactions in MYOB Essentials users would be able to enter a discount amount to reduce the overall invoice or bill value. This occurs directly from the Match transaction window, without needing to open the Create Invoice Payment or Create Supplier Payments window.

Note: This banking change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

When matching bank transactions in MYOB Essentials users would be able to enter a discount amount to reduce the overall invoice or bill value. This occurs directly from the Match transaction window, without needing to open the Create Invoice Payment or Create Supplier Payments window.

Note: This banking change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.