Layout of invoices

KLS_green
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Layout of invoices

When we setup Myob initally we had invoices set up to add and "item" ie sticjk item when i dont sell any particular items..  then after that withadives from my accountant we removed the items sell the services rather then items... That was easy on the PC yet i have not been to do the same changes with the APP making it useless and would mess the system using an item instead of the service provided..  how do i cange this on the app... considering how it is i can not invoice off the app only pc now also makes the portable PAy As you go EFT machine rendered useless as i can now make invoices on the go,,,   

Mr Guru PLease advise on what to od....

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,776 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Questions

Hi @KLS_green

When recording sales using MYOB OnTheGo it will use the default layout set on the contact/customer's card. This can be seen for a contact via the app by selecting the contact, Edit or + option and at the bottom of the window i.e.

Attachment.PNG

This value can also be seen and set from within the AccountRight software by selecting the card in the Card File and navigating to the Selling Details tab option.

If the Easy Setup Assistant/card values were initially set up as Item and you now use a Service based layout these would need to be changed manually on a per card basis (either via the app or from within the company file) or in bulk (Help Article: http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/b4yOBulk update customer or supplier cards would be able to assist with that).

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post