PayDirect Session expired

Matt_auto_elec
2 Posts
Cover User

PayDirect Session expired

Whenever I go to take a payment using the card reader, after syncing with the phone I then get MYOB PayDirect Session expired, please log out and login again. I have tried this including restarting both the card reader and my phone but the problem still occurs. It has been working okay for the last 6 months - until today.

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,487 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: PayDirect Session expired

Hello @Matt_auto_elec

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum!

Are you still having the same problem. If so, it would be a god idea to check that your phone is getting it's time by synching with your network. If it's not using network time, that could cause this error. There are some online resources that will show you how to check this.

If your using an phone you can find some information here:

https://support.apple.com/en-ke/HT203483

If your using andriod there's some information here:

http://devicehelp.optus.com.au/samsung/galaxy-note-3/basic-functions/setting-date-and-time-for-my-mo...

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
Matt_auto_elec
2 Posts
Cover User

Re: PayDirect Session expired

Hi Liam,

Yes I am still having the same problem. I have checked the phone time settings (iphone and synched to network). Some info that I forgot to mention was, that the problem started after I changed my PayDirect details. I changed the business from a partnership to a trust, and subsequently have changed ABN and bank account. It was after receiving notification that MYOB have made the changes that the problem occurs. Sometimes the error occurs when trying to sync the card reader and sometimes it occurs just logging onto the Invoices app. I have also installed the MYOB PayDirect app, with the same results.

Not sure what to do next?

Matt

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post