4 Posts
Cover User
Matt_auto_elec
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

PayDirect Session expired

Whenever I go to take a payment using the card reader, after syncing with the phone I then get MYOB PayDirect Session expired, please log out and login again. I have tried this including restarting both the card reader and my phone but the problem still occurs. It has been working okay for the last 6 months - until today.

6 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Liam_M
MYOB Moderator

3488Posts

1326Kudos

529Solutions

Re: PayDirect Session expired

Hello @Matt_auto_elec

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum!

Are you still having the same problem. If so, it would be a god idea to check that your phone is getting it's time by synching with your network. If it's not using network time, that could cause this error. There are some online resources that will show you how to check this.

If your using an phone you can find some information here:

https://support.apple.com/en-ke/HT203483

If your using andriod there's some information here:

http://devicehelp.optus.com.au/samsung/galaxy-note-3/basic-functions/setting-date-and-time-for-my-mo...

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
Matt_auto_elec
4 Posts
Cover User
Matt_auto_elec
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Liam,

Yes I am still having the same problem. I have checked the phone time settings (iphone and synched to network). Some info that I forgot to mention was, that the problem started after I changed my PayDirect details. I changed the business from a partnership to a trust, and subsequently have changed ABN and bank account. It was after receiving notification that MYOB have made the changes that the problem occurs. Sometimes the error occurs when trying to sync the card reader and sometimes it occurs just logging onto the Invoices app. I have also installed the MYOB PayDirect app, with the same results.

Not sure what to do next?

Matt

Matt_auto_elec
4 Posts
Cover User
Matt_auto_elec
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Liam,

I still cannot use my paydirect card reader. I get the session expired message when using MYOB Invoices on my iphone, I just click OK and keep using the app. I can create invoices, email them but I cannot get it to sync/work with my card reader. I have deleted and reinstalled the Invoices app, and deleted the card reader from my bluetooth devices and then re-connected it, all to no avail.

Can anyone help me?

Matt

MYOB Moderator JakeN
645 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
JakeN
MYOB Moderator

645Posts

106Kudos

74Solutions

Hi @Matt_auto_elec,

I have spoken with our PayDirect mobile team and they are aware of the change in details that you requested and I can confirm that the request had been processed.

Currently there is a known issue with your account that is being looked in to. I have followed up with them today and they currently have no resolution at this point in time. They are still currently working on this issue, however I am unable to get a time frame when this would be fixed. When it is resolved you will be notified.

Kind regards,
JakeN
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

Matt_auto_elec
4 Posts
Cover User
Matt_auto_elec
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Jake,

Is there any news on when this problem will be solved?

Regards Matt

MYOB Moderator JakeN
645 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
JakeN
MYOB Moderator

645Posts

106Kudos

74Solutions

Hi @Matt_auto_elec,

Thank you for your patience while our team is investigating the cause.

I have just checked with the team that is working on the issue and currently there is no further update that I was able to be provided.

We appreciate your patience while we are looking in to it.

Kind regards,
JakeN
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post