pay direct online

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User VSHTimbers
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
VSHTimbers
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

pay direct online

Im trying to finish setting up Pay Direct Online & an internet error occurs stating this is an insecure connection.It states:-

The owner of paydirectonline.myob.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Please advise how to fix this

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,224 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Tallie_M
MYOB Moderator

4224Posts

278Kudos

661Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: pay direct online

Hi there @VSHTimbers,

Welcome to the Community Forum. We do hope you find it a valuable resource.

I presume by 'setting up Pay Direct Online', you're referring to setting up the option to pay invoices online via Enter Sales > 'Get set up' in AccountRight, is this correct? I would presume that the error you've encountered would therefore be occurring when you click on 'Get set up' and a browser opens to take you to the Pay Direct Online page?

If so, please note the error message you've provided is a Firefox specific one that suggests that, for one reason or another, the browser is unable to verify the certificate that is presented. Having tested this on my end, the page opens without issue on both Google Chrome and Firefox, so I do wonder if perhaps your issue is related to interference from a third party program (e.g. antivirus software). I would firstly check whether this error message pops up for all Secure sites (i.e. sites with 'https'), or whether it's specific to this one.

Depending on that, you can then look at the relevant section on this Mozilla Firefox Support page for further information, including steps you can try to address it. Another thing you may also want to try is seeing if it opens up on different browsers.

Plewase don't hesitate to post again anytime you have any other queries, or require further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User VSHTimbers
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
VSHTimbers
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: pay direct online

thankyou Firefox was the issue, its just doing its job as it should be.
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post