Cover User
Australia
LouLou2
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

two myob subscriptions same abn

I already have Pay direct active on one of my myob essential subscriptions. But can l activate it on the other as they share the same abn and bank account.

They are two separate businesses, on is a company trading other the other one (product based) and the other one is a sole Trader (service based).

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,011 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6011Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

Re: two myob subscriptions same abn

Hi @LouLou2

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

In terms of activating the PayDirect Online payment facility on your second MYOB Essentials file, you will need to go through the application process again for that specific company. This is because the PayDirect Online service is tied to a company file and not to other information, such as an ABN or Bank Account Number.

Also, its worth mentioning that you may want to seek the advice of your accountant in regards to the two businesses sharing the one bank account. Generally speaking this can make any sort of audit or reconciliation difficult as transactions may not be relevant to the company that you are trying to reconcile for.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post