Super Portal

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Paul72
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Paul72
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Super Portal

I am trying to process my super payment.  

I have no errors but when I try to get to the final screen to submit I get a message saying there are duplicate transasctions for the same member in the file.  These must be resolved before proceeding.  Then I can't do anything.

There are supposed to be duplicate transactions because the employee has worked all quarter and been paid the same rate of pay (hence the same super contribution)!

Any ideas

2 REPLIES
Paul72
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Paul72
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Super Portal

Ignore.

This super portal is ridiculous.

I had an employee paid 3 times on the same day (different commissions) and because the pay dates were the same, the portal was telling me there were duplicates and I can't proceed.

I have had to manually go through and change the pay period dates.  

This really needs fixing. 

MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,224 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Tallie_M
MYOB Moderator

4224Posts

279Kudos

662Solutions

Re: Super Portal

Hi there @Paul72,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum and thanks so much for your post. We are currently working on improving the functionality of the Super Portal, and do appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

For the time being, in the event where you've received the Duplicate Member Contributions error due to there being multiple lines of the same date range, we do typically recommend that the amount be consolidated to one line, and the subsequent lines of the same date range deleted. For instance, if you have two lines with the same pay period start / end dates, both with $50 each, you'd enter in $100 in one line, and remove the other.

Hope this helps - please don't hesitate to post again anytime you require.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post