Forum Discussion

melindaj
Partner
8 months ago
Solved

Printing Final Lodged Bas/Ias Return

After the client has authorised/approved the lodgement of the Bas and its is lodged. There doesn't appear to be a way to print the authorised bas with the signed audit trail

• Hey melindaj,

When you lodge it through MYOB Practice, there currently isn't an option to print an audit trail of when the client signed it. I'll make sure to pass this through to the team so we can include it in future discussions to improve. 

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers, Amanda. 

3 Replies

AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey melindaj,

When you lodge it through MYOB Practice, there currently isn't an option to print an audit trail of when the client signed it. I'll make sure to pass this through to the team so we can include it in future discussions to improve. 

Cheers, Amanda. 

Fluoresce
      Partner

Hi Amanda,

I would also like to be able to access a printable copy of the BAS/IAS that shows a timestamp of when it was lodged and accepted by the ATO.

I believe this is important for the client's records, as well as mine.

Would you please advise if this is a development that is likely to implemented soon.

At this stage, I will be using other methods to lodge the BAS/IAS's, until an easy, printable audit/timestamp can be achieved.

Regards,

Rochelle Spencer

AmandaCL wrote:

Hey melindaj,

Cheers, Amanda. 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Fluoresce,

Thank you for your post. 

We appreciate your patience with this feature. Currently this option isn't available. Rest assured that we will raise your suggestion to the relevant team, and we will let you know once this is already implemented. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Shella