13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
LRyan
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB connection issue

We have no issues with any other online programs, our server connection, or our internet, but for the last two or three days MYOB online has been ridiculously slow and has also timed out a couple of times. What is happening with your servers? Is this going to be resolved soon? It is very irritating when you are trying to get data entered quickly. 

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,592 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21592Posts

2420Kudos

3043Solutions

Re: MYOB connection issue

Hi @LRyan

To my knowledge, we didn't have any widespread reports of connection and timeout errors around the time of your post.

If you are having connection errors with AccountRight, I would recommend completing the following steps, testing after each step:

1. Restarting the program
  2. Restarting the computer
  3. Close AccountRight, restarting the modem and then reopening AccountRight

Along with that, I would encourage you to temporarily disable any third party programs that you have running i.e. antivirus, firewall and other programs that may be running. These programs have been known to impact on AccountRight. 

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User LRyan
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
LRyan
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB connection issue

Steven

It is not our system, as I stated, every other program is fine. Interesting that the other day your whole system crashed! It is not our antivirus, and it is not our connection speed. Our engineers confirmed that. There is an issue with the speed at your end, somewhere along the line.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post