1 Post
User
United Kingdom
PeterUKD

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

UK MYOB V11

I've been a user of MYOB Accounting plus V11 for over 10 years in the UK and am sad to hear it is no longer supported/availble here.

I've made a couple of silly mistakes on sales payments which I've noticed after bank reconciliation.

Is there a way to reverse the reconcilaition(s)?

Any help appreciated - before I start tinkering and making it worse!

Thanks

Peter

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,454 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5454Posts

526Kudos

739Solutions

Re: UK MYOB V11

HI @PeterUKD

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

Thanks for your question, and we do welcome your contribution to our Forum. In saying that this Forum is designed to support our Australian and New Zealand clients, I believe that at one point Mamut Software based in the UK supported the MYOB UK Product, however I am not sure if they do currently support it or not, you may want to contact them

Within the Australian and New Zealand versions, there is the capacity to undo a reconciliation. Within AccountRight v19 and earlier versions, to undo a reconciliation you will go to Actions >> Undo Reconciliation which will undo the reconciliation.

We do recommend taking a backup of your file before you start undoing reconciliations, this way if something goes amiss and a mistake is made you can restore the backup taken before the bank reconciliation is undone.

Please do feel welcome to post any other questions that you may have.

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post