unable to perform online confirmation

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
itsg
1 Post
User
Singapore
itsg
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

unable to perform online confirmation

Hi.

I am having an issue.

When i tried submitting online confirmation, i get the error "Unable to perform online confirmation."

Tried searching google, and MYOB forums. But i could not find any answers as nearly all the answers were sent as private messages. Hope to get this resolved.

Thank You.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Re: unable to perform online confirmation

Hi @itsg

I see you are posting from Singapore, while we welcome your contributions to this MYOB Community Forum it's primary aim is supporting the Australian and New Zealand based MYOB Programs. If you are using a different countries program I would recommend consulting the software provider in your area - my understanding for Singapore this would Abss

In terms of the Australian and New Zealand based programs, the serial numbers would be a 12 digit set generally starting with 61 or 64. Company files created on those serial numbers generally require the user to confirm the company file every 6-9 months or so. This is to ensure that they are using the required version of the program for your serial number and that the company file is registered. So we can investigate your confirmation can you send me through the serial number in the company file (Setup>>Company Information) via the MYOB Community Forum.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post