Start a Post

Preparing GST return

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Trusted User Action
81 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand

Preparing GST return

Hi there

I am using the Accountright Standard v19 where the standard form for a gst return is the old GST rate and it was calculated by dividing by 9. I downloaded the form for the new formula of x 3 /23 when the GST rate changed years ago.

The computer crashed and we had to reinstall everything including MYOB however it has the old form it in. I have searched the MYOB website looking for the new GST form to download but cannot find it anywhere.

Can anyone provide a link for this form please?

Any help is HUGELY appreciated!

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
17,485 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Preparing GST return

Hi @Action

The GST 101 report is coded to run at the corresponding GST rate for the version you are on i.e. version 19.0 will run at 12.5% (divide by 9) whereas version 19.5 and later will run at 15% (multiple by 3, divide by 23).

It sounds like you have installed an earlier version i.e. AccountRight version 19.0. As such I've arrange for one of the team to get in contact to provided the appropriate download link. This way you can install AccountRight version 19.5 and correctly show the GST return.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Trusted User Action
81 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand

Re: Preparing GST return

Thank you so much Steven, I am so very, very grateful!
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post