Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Re: IRD IR35 report Payday Filing

Your right - no one is listening.  I havent been able to get anywhere with this.

Their language in an earlier response is interesting.  "we understand why you may be confused".  We do understand, the two new reports do not match the IR348 and IR345 which they have discontinued.

The go on to say the reports are "similiar". thats doesnt help if they dont balance with each other.

Finally they say "we appreciate your patience with the upgrade", this suggests they know they have a problem just not admitting it.

3 Replies

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi 1Workshop1 

I've heard they are going to try and make the payroll activity report to filter by payment date OR weekending date, so this report will then match to the employer deductions report in the future if filtered by  payment date. Hoping that's not too far away.

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 1Workshop1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We are sorry to hear about the experience and having difficulty on your reports. To ensure your MYOB Payroll IR reports, like the IR345, match what's in myIR, make sure the Physical Payment Date falls within the Current PAYE period. Kindly check on this Help Article: Why don't my IR reports match my IR? 

Contact us again if you have questions or concerns. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 1Workshop1,

We hope this message finds you well. We want to check back with you regarding your concern with filing the IR35 report. If you still need assistance with this or if you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again so we can assist you further.

Kind Regards, 

Cel