Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Re file GST

Hi i need help re submitting my GST.  It has already been filed in MYOB essentials but IRD have not recieved it on there end

• Hi Claire54 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter since you've already filed your GST, I would suggest contacting IRD for further assistance. You may also refer to this link with regards to resubmitting your GST.

Please let me know if you require further assistance, I'm more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Claire54 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter since you've already filed your GST, I would suggest contacting IRD for further assistance. You may also refer to this link with regards to resubmitting your GST.

Please let me know if you require further assistance, I'm more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,

Princess

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Claire54,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai 

Claire54
      User

Thanks for your reply.  This could not be sorted on the myob side so hopefully in future GST periods I don't continue to have this communication error between myob and ird 🤞

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Claire54,

Thank you for your response and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. I do understand but thank you for reaching out to us. If you have any additional concerns, feel free to post in our Community Forum.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai