Unable to file GST Return via GST Lodgement option

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Experienced Cover User BBSL
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
BBSL
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to file GST Return via GST Lodgement option

I know IRD had some GST changes over the last few days. I'm still using the same user access as previously worked. So why I am unable to file GST returns via the GST Lodgement option in MYOB? See screenshot attached for error message.

Is this an MYOB problem or an IRD problem?

GST error 07 Feb 2017.JPG
3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,834 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20834Posts

2312Kudos

2904Solutions

Re: Unable to file GST Return via GST Lodgement option

Hi @BBSL

Over the long weekend the Online GST Lodgement section was down due to schedule maintenance with the IRD system. My understanding was that you would receive a banner from MYOB Essentials to indicate that. The schedule maintenance has been completed and you should be able to lodge through that portal again.

If you are unable to do so I would recommend clearing your browser's cache - Refreshyourcache.com would be able to assist with that.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User BBSL
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
BBSL
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have tried at least 3 times after clearing my cache, closing my browser and starting again.  I keep getting the same error message - see attached image.

GST error 07 Feb 2017.JPG
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,834 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20834Posts

2312Kudos

2904Solutions

Hi @BBSL

Based on the screenshot it does look like its not loading the IR -Log to Online Services page. For testing purposes I would ensure that you disable your pop up blocker and/or temporarily disable your antivirus.

If you are still getting that message so we can investigate further can you confirm the following information:

• When exactly are you getting the message? i.e. when you select to Reports>>GST Lodgement or you can start to produce the return and its when you come to file that you are getting that message?
  • Have you been able to lodge your return in the past?
  • What browser have you been using? Does it work for other browsers?
  • Are you able to test on another computer/device to see if the same thing does occur?

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post