Essentials payroll - annual leave

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Arnel
1 Post
User
New Zealand

Essentials payroll - annual leave

Hi there

I have an employee that has had his annual leave anniversary in January.  However his total available leave owing to date is only 19.08 hours.  I can't see where his 4 weeks of new annual leave has been added in.

He was -24 hours when his leave rolled over, so his new total should be 136 hours.

I have called about this last week and was assured that it is correct, but it just doesn't sound right.

Is there any way that you can check it please?

Regards

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,819 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Essentials payroll - annual leave

Hi @Arnel

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

With MYOB Essentials what is showing in the Accured (hrs) column will roll through at the employee's anniversary.  For example in your case you have 43.08 as the Accrued hours, so on the 06/01 when that entitlement has been rolled that value gets added to the Total Available hours (40 in your case) to give you the new entitlement i.e. 83.08 (43.08 + 40).

Based on the report provided and the information  MYOB Essentials has correctly rolled through the employee's leave and is now showing the correct entitlement based on the values.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post