Importing timesheets with cost code?

Highlighted
Contributing User leroy30
7 Posts
Contributing User
Solved: Go to Solution

Importing timesheets with cost code?

Is it possible to import a CSV timesheet with cost code information attached? Also, is there anywhere online that illustrates the format? I tried a quick search, but couldn't find the spec!

Kind regards,

Le-roy

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Importing timesheets with cost code?

Hi @leroy30

New Zealand Payroll (Desktop) allows for the importing of timesheets using the Import Timesheets option in the Prepare Pays window. Using this feature it allows for timesheet values to be imported using a CSV file - formatted appropriately. 

In terms of cost centre values, this is an optional field that can be imported with those timesheets. The other optional fields as date and department. Do note that they do need to be included int he import file but just left blank.

To find out more information on importing timesheets and the format required, within the New Zealand Payroll software, go to Help>>Contents>>Index - Searching for "Import Timesheets".

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
7 Posts
Contributing User

Would you be able to post that information online? As I'm implementing this for customers, I don't have access to MYOB Payroll..

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @leroy30

Below is a screenshot of the Import Timesheets New Zeland Payroll internal Help Article: (click on image to see full size).

Attachment.PNG

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
7 Posts
Contributing User

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post