New Zealand
TonyA
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Payroll Read only program

Is there anywhere I can down load a view only early payroll program?

I have some backups I did in 2014 and some of the infomation is now needed in an employment court case?

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,016 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6016Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

Re: MYOB Payroll Read only program

Hi @TonyA

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

If you have a current support agreement for your NZ Payroll then you can download the versions you are entitled to through my.MYOB. You can locate these links by logging and then going to My Products >> Downloads.

Assuming you do have an active support agreement then you’ll be able to download any versions that you are entitled to, this would include previous versions of the NZ Payroll program.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
TonyA
3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
TonyA
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Niel, I have looked on MyMyob for the company that I need the backup to be loaded to and my own company that has used MYPB Payroll and is says payroll out of date so I cannot view it from there is there any other solution as all these programs were paid for and we have all the setup discs. They will no longer load on our computres as we are now using the latest program.

Neil_M wrote:

Hi @TonyA

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

If you have a current support agreement for your NZ Payroll then you can download the versions you are entitled to through my.MYOB. You can locate these links by logging and then going to My Products >> Downloads.

Assuming you do have an active support agreement then you’ll be able to download any versions that you are entitled to, this would include previous versions of the NZ Payroll program.

Do let us know how you get on with this

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,016 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6016Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

HI @TonyA

Some of our programs, such as the MYOB Payroll program share a Windows registry key, which means only one version can be installed upon a computer at a time. If you were wanting to reinstall an older version, you would either need to uninstall the current version of MYOB Payroll first or use a computer that doesn’t currently have a version of MYOB Payroll installed.

Generally speaking even older MYOB Payroll backups should be able to be restored into the latest version so that you can view that information. Are you able to clarify the exact wording of the error you are receiving and when you are receiving it so that we can assist?

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
TonyA
3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
TonyA
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2018-01-22 15_12_25-.jpgWhen I try to install my 2003 payroll program I get an icon on my deskstop but it will not load after installation. So no chance of loading my 2004 back up files. All I need is somthing to read the back ups that I have.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,016 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6016Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @TonyA

Given the age of the program your trying to install, there is the possibility that it is no longer compatible with the computer’s operating system that it is currently installed on. Unfortunately, because this is such an old program it is beyond our capability to support why the program isn’t launching.

I’ve checked with our team, who do believe that you should be able to restore those backups into the current version of your MYOB Payroll program to be able to view the contents of them. If you have access to other slightly older versions of NZ Payroll, you could try restoring the backups into an older version and then open it up in each of the newer versions to bring the file up to date so you could view the contents of it

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post