Orchard-Sue
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Payroll

Hi 

I was trying to list this in New Zealand payroll but it keeps jumping to NZ GST as the location so hopefully someone who can help will still see it.

Our payroll lady ending up filling two pays for one period.  Will this cause any problems as we will have 27 pays for the year instead of 26.  Cheers Sue

2 REPLIES
KatGurl
4 Posts
Cover User
KatGurl
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Payroll

My payroll query just ended up in NZ GST as well... guess we're not as important as the Australian customers anymore....

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,968 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21968Posts

2464Kudos

3113Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYOB Payroll

Hi @Orchard-Sue

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

We are currently investigating the posting of incorrect boards on the MYOB Community Forum, it appears that once you selected the board it will default to another board of the same category. This will happen not only with the NZ Payroll/GST board but other boards. In this case, I have moved the post to the correct board - @KatGurl

In terms of your enquiry, the number of pays in a payroll year should not complicate any matters. The only thing that I would say would be a concern in that situation was making sure that the pays are recorded in the correct PAYE period for when they should be. This can be checked via running the Reports>>Pay Audit trial, ideally if the dates should line up with the month i.e. April dated pays should be recorded in April's PAYE period. In theory, it shouldn't make that much of a difference if they are not at this time of the year - around end of the payroll year it becomes more a problem.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post