NZ Payroll Download

Po
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

NZ Payroll Download

Hi,

I am using Accountright and tried to download Payroll for my NZ entity, but unable to find it under my.myob. Can you guide me to the right place?

Thanks

Best regards,

Po

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,251 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: NZ Payroll Download

HI @Po

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

Assuming that your New Zealand Payroll product has an active support agreement then you can download through the New Zealand version of my.MYOB, using your new Zealand registered my.MYOB email address.

Once logged in then you can access the download links through My Products >> Downloads and download the latest version of MYOB Payroll.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Po
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi Neil,

I tried to log in but it has "Your account is not for MYOB NZ Limited" - I am using AccountRight Plus both AU and NZ.

Managed to log into MYOB AU, but no MYOB payroll available under My Products >> Downloads.

Support status is active, for:

AccountRight Bank Feeds Entitlement
Training Discount
Monthly Upgrade Protection
Monthly Phone & Online Support
Mobile Payments Entitlements
Pay Super Entitlement
Includes 1 online company file with Live Services per Subsciption

Any idea?

Thanks,

Po

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,251 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Po

That message would mean that the email address you are using is not registered for a New Zealand my.MYOB account.

As the New Zealand Payroll program is separate to AccountRight, if you only had a support agreement for AccountRight you wouldn’t necessarily see the NZ Payroll download program in my.MYOB.

If you do have a NZ Payroll serial number, which will be different to your AccountRight serial number, you can send me a private message with that serial number and the company name so I can provide you with the NZ Payroll download link

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post