Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Paye tax summary

Tearing my hair out/ lucky I don't have any.

How do I bring up a monthly summary of my IRD Paye to pay. It used to be a click on "reports" and I could choose monthly IRD returns. The new MYOB format has left me guessing?

Thanks

• Hi davidkepes 

You need to use the employer deductions reports - found in Reporting - reports.

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi davidkepes

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble pulling out the report. We appreciate your patience with this. The payroll activity report will give you a similar breakdown of earnings, deductions, Kiwisaver and PAYE by employee for a selected period. This is similar to the information you could get in the IRD monthly returns report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report in MYOB Essentials. This help article, learn about payroll changes after upgrading that has all the detailed information about this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi davidkepes 

You need to use the employer deductions reports - found in Reporting - reports.

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi jenniek

Thanks for the additional information. 

The employer deductions report will show you the deductions for your employees by month for a payroll year. You may use this report to check you've reported the correct amounts to Inland Revenue through Payday filing. You can select the twice monthly payment option if your business is required to pay deductions at this frequency. davidkepes You may also refer to the sample screenshot I have provided below on what payroll reports are available on the new upgrade. 

Do let us know if you need further help with this. 

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi davidkepes

Hope this message finds you well. 

We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella