New Zealand
Christine14
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll 2017.1 extract holiday accrual reports from prior period

Hi there

I need to extract a holiday accrual for a prior period (i.e. payroll has already rolled into a new period) - how do I do this as when I go to print holiday accruals there is no option for me to select a date?

Thanks

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,968 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21968Posts

2464Kudos

3113Solutions

Re: Payroll 2017.1 extract holiday accrual reports from prior period

Hi @Christine14

New Zealand Desktop Payroll allows for the user to run the Holiday Accruals report (from the Reports menu). This will show you the leave entitlements for your employees as of today. 

If you wish to review that information for a previous date you would be looking at restoring a backup for that particular date and then running that report in that backup.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Christine14
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Christine14
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M

Thanks, I was hoping to avoid a backup but if that's the only way then that's all good.

Will that not affect the pays that I've done after that period?

i.e. will all of my data not be wiped out?

Thanks heaps,

Christine

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,968 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21968Posts

2464Kudos

3113Solutions

Hi @Christine14

As indicated on New Zealand Payroll Support Note: Restoring your company file, restoring a backup in Payroll does overwrite the existing payroll file you have open. If you wish to avoid this I would recommend taking a backup of your current payroll, restore the desired backup, obtain the necessary information and then restore the current payroll over the top of the existing one. 

Alternatively, you can create a new 'dummy' payroll to restore that backup over the top of. New Zealand Payroll Support Note: Moving MYOB Payroll to a new computer - Step 3: Copy and restore the backup on your new computer would be able to assist with that process.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post