Hi, is there an update for 1st April 2017. I have 2016.1, thanks

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
17,485 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Payroll Update

Hi @shaz309

We are in the process of finalising the update for New Zealand Payroll, update is 2017.1. It should be available for download in the next couple of days, at this stage.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
17,485 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @shaz309

The New Zealand Payroll update has been released and should be available via your my.MYOB account by selecting My Products>>Downloads after logging in.

You also might want to take a look at New Zealand Payroll Support Note: Installation troubleshooting if you do have trouble installing that update.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Contributing User kids
8 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand

I have just downloaded the update but it is not showing as the correct version still shows 2016.1

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
3,614 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

HI @kids

Thanks for your question.

Are you able to clarify something for us? When you were installing the update, did you receive the prompt to restart your computer? If you did receive the prompt, did the computer get restarted at that time?

The installation of NZ Payroll does have three major components, all of which need to happen to successfully install the program. The first is the unpacking step, where you will see a small box that appears, typically in the top left hand corner of your screen that says unpacking. This stage can happen reasonably quickly with the 100% unpacking being reached in a handful of minutes, depending on the speed of your computer.

The next step is one that can take time, which is when the Setup progress bar appears and then goes into the accept licence agreement window. Depending on your computer there may be a delay between the two steps, which is often compounded because of other programs being open on the computer at the same time. We do recommend ensuring that all other programs are closed down, including programs that are open in your tray of icons, which is typically in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.

The last step is a reboot of the computer, which needs to happen after the installer completes the install and prompts for a reboot. This prompt needs to be seen before the reboot happens, for the update to take effect.

Do let us know how you get on with this,

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Contributing User kids
8 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Thanks

all sorted - closed some programs and away it went!

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post