Forum Discussion

Alb_Engineering
Experienced User
6 months ago

Payslips not emailing - blacklisted?

Good day MYOB support,

please investigate as to whether a bunch of employee email addresses are being blacklisted, as per the support request at Solved: Payslips not emailing - MYOB Community.  Randomly, our employees (including me) don't receive a payslip each week.  This is not confined to particular email addresses, as those whom do not receive a payslip can be different each week.

Thank you,

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Alb_Engineering

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your concern with us. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues when sending emails. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

Generally speaking, when emails bounce back it is because the receiver hasn't whitelisted the MYOB domain: *@apps.myob.com. You would need to make sure that the receiver has not marked that domain as spam and that you have the correct email address. 

Additionally, to investigate this further, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the impacted email addresses of your employees.  

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Alb_Engineering

Thank you again for bringing your concern to us and for working with me via private message. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth