3 Posts
User
New Zealand
Julie_NZ

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reversing a pay in MYOB Payroll that has child support deductions & Court Fines

I need to reverse a couple of employees pay's as I had pre-loaded pays into the system due to my being away on annual leave. They worked additional hours, so I now need to reverse and re-enter their pays.

One of the employees has both child support deductions and a court fine repayment that I am unable to reverse? The box is greyed out and I can therefore not enter the figure as a negative.

Please adivse how best to make the necessary changes. I am in New Zealand.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,968 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21968Posts

2464Kudos

3113Solutions

Re: Reversing a pay in MYOB Payroll that has child support deductions & Court Fines

Hi @Julie_NZ

Within New Zealand Desktop Payroll, certain codes rates are greyed out and not able to be changed by default. Generally, these will be pay codes that are set to calculate off the gross, things like Child Support, Courts....

If they do need to be changed, such as doing a reversal pay, go to Maintenance>>Maintain Pay Codes>>Select the relevant pay code and select "Allow rate to be modified when entering pay details". This will allow the rate option to be applicable when entering pays.

I would recommend unticking that option after you have recorded the pays to prevent incorrect usage.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post