Start a Post

Which payroll software could i choose?

Contributing Cover User Bosco
17 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Which payroll software could i choose?

Hi, 

I have used the AccountRight Pre, but i do not know which Payroll could i choose.

MYOB Essentials Payroll, MYOB ACE Payroll or MYOB IMS Payroll, and how can i download them?

Thanks

Bosco

4 REPLIES
Valued Partner GDay53
100 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia

Re: Which payroll software could i choose?

When you say "Account Right Pre" do you mean AccounRight Premier?

If so why do you need to change to a different Payroll when AccountRight Plus and Premier both have one of the best payroll's out there?

Ultimate Partner ronatbas
3,444 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

@GDay53 

i think you will find that @Bosco is in NZ and doesn't have access to OZ versions of MYOB which contain payroll modules. @jenniek a NZ Certified Consultant with payroll experience may like to comment.

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
Valued Partner GDay53
100 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia

Thanks Ron did not realize he was in New Zealand.

Ultimate Partner jenniek
2,043 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

Hi @Bosco

Thanks @ronatbas for the referral. In NZ the payroll is separate from the accounting sorftware. it really depends on how many staff you have, what the complexity of your payroll is as to which payroll software you could choose. Essentials Payroll is only for very simple payrolls with up to 5 staff (although I have seen this with more staff. Ace Payroll is a nice little payroll and can accommodate more staff with more complexity. MYOB Payroll is also a nice payroll - but has a time limit now with it being phased out as it is written in FoxPro which is old and tired. However in saying that - most of my clients still operate this payroll for the time being. IMS Payroll is a much larger payroll and is designed for 20+ staff with high complexity of shiftwork etc. it depends on cost and number of staff you need to pay. Happy to have a conversation with you off forum.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post