Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

Can't verify my MYO database in MYOB Premier 11

Hi.

I know it's old, But currently my Company still using Premier 11 as their software.

Some times ago my client PC has been upgraded and reinstall most of its tools, including Premier 11.

and today has reached it's time to confirming/verification of my Company Files, but faced with notification "Unable to confirm company file online".

Before upgrade the system using windows 7, and upgraded the hardware and OS using windows 10.

Please anyone if can help?

• Hi itjodamo 

This has nothing to do with your upgrade of Windows. MYOB have disabled online confirmation for all v19 users and below - to force you to call them so they can do their utmost to convince you to upgrade. In some cases the sales staff provide misleading information as part of their 'utmost' - so take care.

Regards

Gavin

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi itjodamo 

Thanks for your post.  I've gone ahead and sent you a private message to start addressing this issue.  

Feel free to post on the forum if you have other inquiries. 

• Hi itjodamo 

This has nothing to do with your upgrade of Windows. MYOB have disabled online confirmation for all v19 users and below - to force you to call them so they can do their utmost to convince you to upgrade. In some cases the sales staff provide misleading information as part of their 'utmost' - so take care.

Regards

Gavin

itjodamo
      User

Hi gavin12345 ,

Thank you, well i guess we have to start the confirmation offline to our sales representatives here.

every 6 months.

Regards,