Forum Discussion

Marcon
Trusted Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Sales -Tax Invoice

Account Edge Pro I run.

Please see attachment below & tell me in prompts how to 'Print ' Sales INVOICE not QUOTE .

I know I can select another form , but Im sure the default for Sales Invoice was under 'Print' not QUOTE .

thank you 

Gayle 

• Hi Marcon 

Apologies for delay in response.

If you go to to Sales>> Print/Email Invoices>> Advanced filters, what is the selected form for Invoices sale type on that window?

The form selected there would be default and should appear for selection when you try to print or email any invoice. If the correct form is selected, please change it to something else and change back again to refresh the settings.

Please let us know if nothing works and we will investigate it further for you. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Marcon 

Apologies for delay in response.

If you go to to Sales>> Print/Email Invoices>> Advanced filters, what is the selected form for Invoices sale type on that window?

The form selected there would be default and should appear for selection when you try to print or email any invoice. If the correct form is selected, please change it to something else and change back again to refresh the settings.

Please let us know if nothing works and we will investigate it further for you.