Accounting Plus 18 - file confirmation failure - invalid confirmation code has been entered

Highlighted
Luke_au
4 Posts
User
Australia
Luke_au

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Accounting Plus 18 - file confirmation failure - invalid confirmation code has been entered

Hi

I recently reactived/confirm my file after having to do a reinstallation.. all been well.. until today. It wants to again activate/confirm my file...

It will not activate online, so I have tried using the automated phone system.. I punch in my serial number and company number.. it gives me a code to enter.. I enter it and I get this error message " An invalid Confirmation Code has been entered."

Any ideas how to get around this? Or do I need to call them up to a get a different code (the automated systems keep giving me the same code though).

Cheers

Luke

6 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,552 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21552Posts

2413Kudos

3038Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Accounting Plus 18 - file confirmation failure - invalid confirmation code has been entered

Hi @Luke_au

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Generally, speaking if MYOB does generate a confirmation code it is correctly confirming the company file at our end.  Having a quick look at your account, we are showing as serial number ending in 0811 as being on Accounting v18, NOT Accounting Plus v18. As Accounting Plus is a higher product level than Accounting v18 you would not be able to confirm that company file in that version. You would need to use Accounting v18 to 

confirm that as this is the version you are licenced to use.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Luke_au
4 Posts
User
Australia
Luke_au

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Accounting Plus 18 - file confirmation failure - invalid confirmation code has been entered

Hi

That could make sense as I couldn't find accounting 18 to download

Is this available? As I can find not find my cd's for it

Thank you

Luke

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,552 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21552Posts

2413Kudos

3038Solutions

Hi @Luke_au

I've sent you a private message on the MYOB Community Forum in regards to obtaining an installer for Accounting v18. Once installed, you should be able to correctly confirm your company file.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Luke_au
4 Posts
User
Australia
Luke_au

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steve

Thanks for the message, I have replied but not sure if you have recevied it.

The link I got is for MYOB v16, which is not compatible with v18

Thank you

Luke

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,552 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21552Posts

2413Kudos

3038Solutions

Hi @Luke_au

I've just sent you a private message with that download link.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Luke_au
4 Posts
User
Australia
Luke_au

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Steven

All sorted and activated now.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post