MYOB Premier download

Partner Sorensen
3 Posts
Partner
Australia

MYOB Premier download

I need to work on a client's MYOB file and I think its a premier file. I don't seem to have premier installed on my computer so I need to download it. I can't find a download anywhere so I was wondering if I could get a link.

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,776 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: MYOB Premier download

Hi @Sorensen

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

You are showing as being a MYOB Partner with us and thus will have access to AccountRight installers via your my.MYOB account. This can be downloaded by selecting My Products>>Downloads and selecting your Partner based serial number before navigating to the required version's installer.

If you are referring to an older version such as MYOB Premier v12 you can download the required installer from the Partner Resources page - Help & Support section - you will need to have your Partner serial number handy.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Partner Sorensen
3 Posts
Partner
Australia

I have looked there but I can't see a premier file to download. I can only see standard account right or the new online versions of MYOB. Could I please have a link to download a Premier version? I tried upgrading the client file to an online MYOB version but it said my file wasn't compatible with doing this.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,776 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Sorensen

Can you expand on which version of Premier you are after? For example - AccountRight Premier v19.14 or AccountRight Premier v19.10 or Premier v12.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Partner Sorensen
3 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi Steven,

Can I please have AccountRight Premier v19.14? Thanks

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,776 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Sorensen

AccountRight Premier v19.14 will be available to download via your my.MYOB account by selecting My Products>>Downloads>>Selecting your Partner product and navigating to the AccountRight Premier v19.14 download link.

For example:

Attachment2.PNG

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post